We were born as pastry masters and, in some ways, we still are. Our founders, the Flamigni brothers Armando, Lieto and Aurelio, opened a pastry and coffee shop in Saffi Square in Forlì in 1930.
A few years later they had already opened other shops in nearby towns and almost all travelers coming from the North to the Adriatic coast were stopping by. What were the secrets of such a success? A touch of discipline and the choice of the best ingredients. To say it in one word: quality!
|Available At|| |
|TANGS at Tang Plaza B1||(+65) 6737 5500|
| || |