Maison Q is excited to launch Masks for Good, an in-house initiative that we started to help not only our artisans but also the local Singapore community.
When you buy a mask, you are giving our Indonesian artisans, who are affected by the current global conditions, work and in turn, a way to support their families.
We will be contributing 20% of the proceeds to the Happy Stork Programme, a programme run by BABES (babes.org.sg), that helps teenage mothers from low income families with essential care items for their infants such as diapers and formula.
About the Mask
- 3-ply woven cotton mask. The third layer serves as a compartment for you to insert a filter, if you so wish.
- The masks are available in two sizes. One for adults and the other for kids age 4Y to 12Y. Do note that we have tested the masks on kids within this age group and they fit fine. But do remember that all kids grow differently and the fit may vary from child-to-child. Please refer to measurement chart for a better idea on the sizing.
- This is also an eco-conscious drive and all our masks are made using leftover fabrics from our past and current collection including the plain cottons used to construct the compartment for the inserts.
- Please note that our masks are not medical grade and are not meant to substitute the ones used by medical frontliners.
- Re-usable and washable.
- Comfortable elastic ear loops. Tie a knot on the elastic loop if fit is loose. You can also sew a knot into the elastic band to reduce its length.
- All our masks are cut by hand and as they are leftover fabrics, the placement of prints on each mask will vary. When fulfilling your order, the masks are randomly picked and packed. Size may also slightly vary from mask to mask as they are cut and sewn by hand.
- No exchanges or returns for store credits on any of the masks is permitted.
- Hand wash recommended with mild soap and hung to air-dry. Or washed in a laundry bag on gentle. Iron on low heat.
- 11.5cm Height, 23cm Width
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $200 purchase. Delivery will be made within 3 working days, upon confirmation of orders unless otherwise stated. Orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $150 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange
|Terms and Conditions
All items presented on the list are subjected to availability. The management reserves the rights to replace unavailable items with items of equal or lower value.
All decorations and props not listed as hamper contents are for display purposes only.
Indication of the weight and serving portion are based on estimations.