Set includes 15-inch wok & 28cm fry pan worth $79 (free with purchase)
Hard anodized cookware are made of an aluminium alloy that have been treated and hardened to yield a stick-resistant, scratch-resistant and easy to clean surface. Hard anodized surfaces are non-porous and therefore non-toxic, as they prevent metals from leaching into food.
- No non-stick coating, yet stick-resistant once heated at high temperatures
- Non-toxic: Non-porous surface eliminates possibility of chemicals leaching into food
- Hard, scratch-resistant surface allows for use of metal utensils and abrasive scourers, and also cooking of hard-shell foods without damaging the surface
- High heat-resistance & great heat conductivity, therefore saving time and energy
- Easy to wash: Can be washed immediately after cooking when hot
- Ability to withstand high temperatures and absence of coating imparts greater flavour (‘wok hei’) to food
- Durable and long-lasting
- Multi-functional: Hard anodized cookware can function as an oven for baking cakes and others
- 15-inch (38.1cm) SuperB Hard Anodized wok
- Lid: Stainless steel lid with 3 small vent holes at the side for releasing of steam
- Handles: Bakelite handles (replaceable if damaged)
- Includes: Chrome-plated steel draining rack & steaming/baking rack
- 28cm SuperB Hard Anodized Fry Pan (free with purchase)
- Lid: Pyrex glass lid with 1 vent hole
- Handle: Bakelite handle
- Comes with instruction manual & recipe booklet
- Ideal for high-temperature stir-frying, deep-frying and cooking of hard-shell foods such as crabs
- 15-inch wok is suitable for one braised duck
Use & Care:
How to use: In order to cook without food sticking to wok, always ensure wok is heated until hot before adding oil (place hand approximately 10cm above wok to test for heat). Swirl oil around wok to ensure cooking surface is coated with a layer of oil.
Dishwasher safe: No
Oven safe: No
Cleaning: Hand wash with abrasive scourer (scotchbrite)
Suitable for: Gas and ceramic stove tops (not suitable for induction stove tops)
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $100 purchase. Delivery will be made within 24 hours unless otherwise stated, orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $100 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter L4 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter L4 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange