The IQ range is suited for all cooktops, including induction. Aluminium is not magnetic and is thus not induction compatible. Therefore we cast a steel disc in the base of the IQ products with a special casting technique, assuring an optimum and even heat distribution. We cast our cookware in aluminium for several reasons. Partly because aluminium is an excellent heat conductor, partly because it is a light material - aluminium cookware weighs considerably less and is easier to handle than cast iron cookware. To take care of nature, we only use 100% recycled aluminium.
The IQ sauté pan is a multifunctional pan for enthusiastic home chefs. The tall edges of the pan makes it easier to stir foods, add stock and slowly simmer dishes. The pan is made of hand-cast aluminium, providing quick heating and even heat distribution.
• STRATANIUM Non-stick coating – hard-wearing and easy to clean
• 100% recycled aluminium – sustainable production
• Dishwasher Safe
• Made in Denmark
• Suitable for all types of heat sources, including induction.
• The Squeeze Cast base ensures even heat distribution, giving the product excellent boiling and frying properties
• Optimum and even heat distribution – joy in the kitchen every day
• Lightweight – easy to handle
• Ovenproof up to 260°C – lots of applications
• "Silencio" lid system - silent silicone rims with a steam release system incorporated within the glass lid
Give your STRATANIUM non-stick a good life
• Always clean with detergent and hot water
• Avoid quick heating and cooling
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $150 purchase. Delivery will be made within 3 working days, upon confirmation of orders unless otherwise stated. Orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $150 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange
|Terms and Conditions|
- All items presented on the list are subjected to availability. The management reserves the rights to replace unavailable items with items of equal or lower value.
- All decorations and props not listed as hamper contents are for display purposes only.
- Indication of the weight and serving portion are based on estimations.