Inspired by its origins and based on 21st century skin biology, La Prairie created Platinum Rare Haute-Rejuvenation Protocol. A month-long intensive treatment, it visibly rejuvenates the skin, helping compensate for the loss and degradation that comes with age. With Platinum Rare Haute-Rejuvenation Protocol, the science of Haute-Rejuvenation reaches its apex.
Ignited by the beauty of platinum, the opalescent formula permeates the skin surface to begin its transformative work. The delicate signature fragrance of the Platinum Rare Collection sets the tone for a rejuvenating experience, while the skin is left feeling restored, smooth and feeling tightened.
- Addresses key rejuvenation processes in skin layers to attenuate the appearance of all signs of aging.
- Defends against external stress factors and irritants to help maintain a youthful, rejuvenated skin appearance.
- Helps to re-establish skin’s density for youthful contours.
- Contributes to a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Promotes the maintenance of skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- Restores the appearance of skin volume.
- Evens skin tone and provides a youthful glow.
A potent formula freshly mixed, the concentrated phase surges into the clear phase, liberating the power of rejuvenation. The Platinum Rare Haute-Rejuvenation Protocol is a month-long intensive protocol to be used intermittently four times a year to allow the skin to rebalance between each treatment. The box comes with 3 x 8ml vials and a Catalyst to activate the product.
1. For the first use, place the vial in the Platinum Catalyst.
2. Turn the vial clockwise to activate, initiating the Platinum Surge that will fuse the concentrated phase and clear phase of the formula.
3. Remove the vial and shake vigorously, then return it to the Catalyst.
4. Open and squeeze the bulb to completely evacuate air from the pipette.
5. While still squeezing the bulb, replace into the vial and release to draw up the formula into the pipette chamber. Remove the pipette and squeeze the bulb once to release a generous dose onto fingertips.
Gently smooth over forehead, down bridge of nose, across cheeks and along jawline to chin until absorbed.
To pursue the Haute-Rejuvenation Protocol, after 10 days or once the first vial is empty, take a second vial and remove the cap.
Place the pipette from the empty vial into the new vial. Dispose of the old vial.
Place the new vial on the Platinum Catalyst and repeat the activation steps.
Use until finished and repeat with the third vial.
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $200 purchase. Delivery will be made within 3 working days, upon confirmation of orders unless otherwise stated. Orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $150 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange
|Terms and Conditions
All items presented on the list are subjected to availability. The management reserves the rights to replace unavailable items with items of equal or lower value.
All decorations and props not listed as hamper contents are for display purposes only.
Indication of the weight and serving portion are based on estimations.