How to Apply :
- Dispense a nickel-sized amount of the product into the palm of the hand
- Utilizing fingertips, gently apply to clean, damp skin in an upward and outward circular motion, avoiding the eye area
- Continue treatment for approximately 30 seconds, but no more than two minutes, to achieve desired effect
- Monitoring skin sensitivity closely, you may increase pressure slightly to enhance treatment results
- With eyes closed, rinse with cool water and gently pat dry
Some redness is to be expected as skin is re-texturized. To help soothe skin after treatment, we recommend using this formula in conjunction with Kiehls Dermatologist Solutions Centella Recovery Skin-Salve.
WARNINGS: For external use only.
Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Avoid getting the micro-dermabrasion exfoliator in the eyes, lips and nostrils. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly and gently. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use and consult a physician. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using if you are on any type of skin medication or if you have a pre-existing skin condition such as seborrheic dermatitis, chronic eczema, psoriasis, severe acne, skin cancer, a facial tattoo or sunburned skin.
Do not use within 24 hours of use of other exfoliation products; for example, but not limited to: glycolic acid, chemical peels, acne medication or Retin-A. If you experience any undue sensitivity, discontinue use, allowing skin to rest for several days. Because this product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, always protect your skin following a micro-dermabrasion treatment with a UVA/UVB sunscreen of SPF 15 or greater. Excessive sun exposure after micro-dermabrasion should be avoided. If intense sun exposure is unavoidable, apply sunscreen liberally and frequently. Do not use more frequently than three times per week.