If you’ve always wanted to try making your own popcorn at home and experiment with new flavours, the M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker is ideal. The silicone base can withstand the high temperatures needed to make popcorn and comes with a lid that allows you to shake out unpopped kernels that might be left after cooking with a sieve-like design.
The round design lets any added flavourings be evenly distributed and doubles as a handy serving and sharing bowl.
Dishwasher safe. Suitable for microwave ovens with an internal height greater than 19cm (7 ½ inches). Separate the silicone kernel holder and bowl before washing.
• If popcorn burns, try reducing the power of your microwave.
• Be sure to check the expiration date of your kernels. If they are old and dry, they won't pop as well.
• As a general rule, the finer the seasoning, the better it will coat your popcorn. Blend whole spices, dry cheese (such as parmesan) and dried herbs in a food processor before using.
W 22.3 x D 21.8 x H 13
How to use:
1) Ensure the silicone kernel holder is securely attached inside the cooking/serving bowl.
2) Pour kernels into the silicone kernel holder up to the maximum fill line (approx 50g). Do not overfill.
3) Place lid on the bowl as shown and microwave on full power. Cooking times will vary between 1½-5 minutes depending on the power of your microwave.
4) Listen carefully and stop the microwave when the rapid popping noise slows down to 2-3 seconds between pops. If the product starts to smoke or a burning smell occurs, stop cooking immediately.
5) Carefully remove product from the microwave. Hold the lid and bowl securely together around the rim, invert over a bowl and shake for 15 seconds to remove any un-popped kernels.
6) Remove lid and add flavourings to popcorn.
7) Place lid back on to the bowl and shake product using a tumbling motion.
8) Remove lid to serve. Please take care when eating popcorn as the occasional unpopped kernel may still be present.
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $150 purchase. Delivery will be made within 3 working days, upon confirmation of orders unless otherwise stated. Orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $150 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange
|Terms and Conditions|
- All items presented on the list are subjected to availability. The management reserves the rights to replace unavailable items with items of equal or lower value.
- All decorations and props not listed as hamper contents are for display purposes only.
- Indication of the weight and serving portion are based on estimations.