The NEW Hurom Alpha series is Hurom's latest Cold Press Juicers line-up which has been further refined to provide consumers with the best possible juicing experience. A newly modified auger, new drum design, slower spinning brushes, transparent hopper and ice cream strainer, are just some of the features that make the Alpha Series the best Cold Press Juicer money can buy. In addition to classic juicing and nut milks, the Hurom H26 is perfect for making Ice Cream and Smoothies. Our top-of-the-line HZ slow juicer is powered by our newest technology and is cased in stainless steel. The HZ's Alpha technology features optimized juicing, easier cleaning and the ability to make ice cream. The HZ also comes with a long list of accessories.
- Made from stainless steel
- With LED indicators to show the status of the machine, whether it’s in extract mode or reverse mode.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
- Taste & Pulp Control: Juicer comes with a control lever and a fine and coarse strainer that allows you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
- Yield: Squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in bone-dry pulp.
- Easy to Clean: can be quickly disassembled and assembled, making cleaning a breeze.
- Quality: Made with a BPA-free, impact resistant ABS plastic body. The heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics allowing slow juicers to handle years of daily use.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious cold pressed juices, milk, tofu, and more.
- Works Quietly: A near-silent AC motor means you can enjoy cold pressed juice at home without the noise caused by traditional juicers and blenders.
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. A built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents prevents overheating. Most importantly, no blades are used in products.
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $150 purchase. Delivery will be made within 3 working days, upon confirmation of orders unless otherwise stated. Orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $150 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange
|Terms and Conditions|
- All items presented on the list are subjected to availability. The management reserves the rights to replace unavailable items with items of equal or lower value.
- All decorations and props not listed as hamper contents are for display purposes only.
- Indication of the weight and serving portion are based on estimations.