1 x Kneading Ring
**Suitable for both Hegen PCTO™ Electric Breast Pump and Hegen PCTO™ Manual Breast Pump Module
Perfect for mothers beginning their breastfeeding journey, our Hegen PCTO™ Electric Breast Pump is a powered breast pump to be used by lactating mothers. Use it as both a single or double pump to express and store breast milk directly into our Hegen PCTO™ Breast Milk Storage PPSU minimising the transfer of precious milk, making every drop count.
Our pump is the world's first relaxation breast pump designed for comfort and efficiency, allowing mothers to express, store and feed seamlessly. Featuring a unique kneading massage feature (patent pending) that helps relieve body aches and sore muscles experienced by breastfeeding mothers. The massager creates a gentle cupping and kneading sensation to release tension from breast engorgement and helps to stimulate milk supply.
- Revolutionary kneading massage feature (patent pending) helps to calm and soothe tired muscles before, during and after expression.
- The flexibility of switching from a single to double electric or manual pumping with minimal effort.
- The breast pump device is lightweight, compact and mobile. It fits nicely into a mother's bag and allows hassle-free charging with a USB charging port.
- Automatic massage mode promotes health milk flow by stimulating let-down reflex just like the natural suckling of your baby.
- Easily adjustable suction levels are ranging from 1 to 12 as well as 3 expression rhythms - slow, medium or fast to enjoy your optimum and comfortable expression.
- Revolutionary no screw thread one-handed closure (patent pending). Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO™ innovation for hassle-free handling and avoiding spillage.
- Secured closure protects precious nutrients from oxidation and keeps breastmilk fresh.
- Express, Store and Feed within a single container with interchangeable pump or adapters, feeding collars and storage lids. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
- Minimal and easily removable parts make cleaning exceptionally easy.
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $200 purchase. Delivery will be made within 3 working days, upon confirmation of orders unless otherwise stated. Orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $150 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange
|Terms and Conditions
All items presented on the list are subjected to availability. The management reserves the rights to replace unavailable items with items of equal or lower value.
All decorations and props not listed as hamper contents are for display purposes only.
Indication of the weight and serving portion are based on estimations.