Automatically cleans a whole room properly, capturing 99.95% of harmful pollutants.
The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber”. This means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only. We design our purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter. When Dyson engineers set out to design a purifying fan, their research concluded that to clean a whole room properly, you also need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier™ technology. The Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.1
- Automatically detects airbourne particles and gases then diagnoses and reports them in real time. 2
- The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.95% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.3
- Air Multiplier™technology delivers over 290 litres per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow, circulating purified air throughout the whole room.4
- Automatically senses, captures and projects then reports to your Dyson Link app.5
- Adjustable oscillation angle from 45° to 350°, to help project purified air around the whole room.
- Draught-free diffused mode, Night mode, Sleep timer, Quick & easy filter changing, Remote control.
1Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-00003711 in a 27m2 room. 'Harmful' / 'Ultrafine' pollutants refers to airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns (tested to EN1822).
2PM2.5, PM10, VOC, NO2
3Tested to GB/T18801 (formaldehyde, benzene). Gaseous capture rates vary.Tested to EN1822 - airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns.
4In maximum setting. Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 27m2 room and DTM801.
5Standard data and messaging rates may apply. App functionality may vary per market. Requires WIFI and app enabled device. Requires iOS version 10 or above, or Android version 5 or above. Your mobile device must have Bluetooth 4.0 support.
Product weight (kg): 4.94
No. of speed settings: 10
Connectivity: Bluetooth & Wifi
Airflow (max setting): 361l/s
Maximum velocity (max setting):2.26m/s
Product Height (mm): 1054
Product Length (mm): 117
Product Width (mm):206
Cable Length (mm): 1847
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $100 purchase. Delivery will be made within 24 hours unless otherwise stated, orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $100 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter L3 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter L3 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange
|Terms and Conditions|
- All items presented on the list are subjected to availability. The management reserves the rights to replace unavailable items with items of equal or lower value.
- All decorations and props not listed as hamper contents are for display purposes only.
- Indication of the weight and serving portion are based on estimations.