Automatically cleans a whole room properly, capturing 99.95% of harmful pollutants.
The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber”. This means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only. We design our purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter. When Dyson engineers set out to design a purifying fan, their research concluded that to clean a whole room properly, you also need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier™ technology. The Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.
• Automatically detects airbourne particles and gases then diagnoses and reports them in real time.
• The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.95% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns¹.
• Air Multiplier™technology delivers over 290 litres per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow, circulating purified air throughout the whole room².
• Automatically senses, captures and projects then reports to your Dyson Link app³.
• Adjustable oscillation angle from 45° to 350°, to help project purified air around the whole room.
• Draught-free diffused mode, Night mode, Sleep timer, Quick & easy filter changing, Remote control.
• Product weight (kg): 4.94
• No. of speed settings: 10
• Oscillation/Angle: 350˚
• Connectivity: Bluetooth & Wifi
• Airflow (max setting): 361l/s
• Maximum velocity (max setting):2.26m/s
• Product Height (mm): 1054
• Product Length (mm): 117
• Product Width (mm):206
• Cable Length (mm): 1847
1Up to 99.95% particles based on technical tests. Virus testing conducted on H1N1 by third party lab, Feb 2020.
2In maximum setting. Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 27m2 room and DTM801.
3Requires device to run app, 2.4GHz or 5GHz Wi-Fi connection or mobile data, and Bluetooth 4.0 support. For app compatibility, please search for “Dyson Link” on the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store. Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $200 purchase. Delivery will be made within 3 working days, upon confirmation of orders unless otherwise stated. Orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $150 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter B1 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange
|Terms and Conditions
All items presented on the list are subjected to availability. The management reserves the rights to replace unavailable items with items of equal or lower value.
All decorations and props not listed as hamper contents are for display purposes only.
Indication of the weight and serving portion are based on estimations.