The A103ZC is an under-the-sink system with Super High Grade Filtration Performance.
Top of the range and premium, Cleansui under the sink series purifiers are great for high water usage averaging 15-20 litres per day because purified water can be for drinking, cooking and washing salads, fruits, vegetables, for ice making, coffee machine for an overall better quality of life.
They also have a clean minimalistic look that is pleasing to the eye (No additional bulk on the faucet).
- Made in Japan
- German inspired clean cut faucet design with faucet swivel width of 120 degrees
- Cost efficient
- High Flow Rate: 3 Litres per Minute
- Replacement Cartridge: UZC2000E
- Replacement cost: 3 Cents per Litre
- Price does not include labour/plumber installation service.
- Optimum filtration: 8,000 litres
- Flow rate: 3.0L/min
-Lifespan: 8,000L or 12 months at 18-20 litres daily (whichever is earlier – Subject to source water quality, volume, temperature, water pressure.)
- Height of Faucet (from worktop): 188 mm
- Length of Spout: 165 mm
- Water Temperature: Up to 35 degree celsius
- Faucet diameter: 50mm
- Hole diameter: 36 mm - 40mm diameter
- Material of faucet: Double Nickel Chrome
- Material of hose connection: PE Resin
- Size of cartridge (height/diameter): 105 mm x 217 mm
- Cartridge weight: 0.8kg (1400g used)
- Material of cartridge: ABS resin
- 40,000 litres: Residual chlorine
- 8,000 litres: Trihalomethane, chloroform
- 10,000 litres: Lead, bromodichloromethane, , dibromochloromethane, bromoform, 1,1,1 trichloroethane
- 20,000 litres: Molds, carcinogens, pesticides, herbicides, chemicals
- 20,000 litres: Turbidity -bacteria (e coli, serratia, salmonella typi, vibrio choerae, shigella), algae, fungi, micro-organisms (protozoa, giardia, cysts, cryptosporidium), rust, metal particles, sediments etc.)
Shipping And Returns
Local Delivery & Collection
Free local delivery with minimum $100 purchase. Delivery will be made within 24 hours unless otherwise stated, orders received after 6pm will be processed on the following day.
Maximum 10 local delivery locations in one order – free delivery fee entitlement based on average $100 purchase for every location.
Click & Collect service is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter L4 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. Please present your Order Confirmation Receipt to collect your merchandise.
Return & Exchange
We accept exchange, returns or refund within 30 days of purchase except TANGS Gift Card, Food (seasonal), Hamper, Pre-order, Workshop and Services. Merchandise must be in original condition and packaging together with the Order Confirmation Receipt.
Local purchases can only be returned at our TANGS at Tang Plaza, Click & Collect Counter L4 or TANGS VivoCity, Customer Service Counter L1. We do not accept any local returns through mail.
Refund credit will be in the form of TANGS Credit Vouchers. Customers are also required to return any free gift(s) and samples received from the purchase.For more information and overseas delivery, please refer to Delivery & Collection and Return & Exchange