As we bid farewell to the Chinese New Year, we also say goodbye to late night gatherings as well as overindulgent eating and drinking. It’s time to restore your body with a full body detox and cleanse.
CLEANSE YOUR FACE
You may notice more acne than usual and that your natural glow has been reduced to dull looking skin. Here are some tips to regain that fabulous, clear complexion!
1. Commit to your cleansing routine.
2. Get enough quality rest and sleep to allow your body time to recover.
3. Hydrate with a facial mask. Remember, water is nature’s best remedy.
DETOX YOUR BODY
Besides having dull looking & acne prone skin, you might be feeling bloated from all the New Year goodies. Detox in a healthy manner with the following tips,
1. Try adding slices of lemon or other fruits to water.
2. Change your diet; opt for lighter, soup-based food instead of fried oily snacks.
3. Hydrate. Drinking lots of water not only flushes your system but also helps keep snacking or overeating at bay.
CLEAR YOUR MIND
Just like your face and body, your mind may have suffered from all the late nights and gatherings. You might not be able to see or feel the stress, but a lack of attention and care can lead to more anxiety. Here are some tips to clear and relax your mind,
1. Physical exercise/ massages can help get the blood & oxygen pumping to your brain while also releasing endorphins.
2. Relieve some stress with aromatherapy, warm baths and soothing music.
3. Refrain from using your phones 30 minutes before you sleep to let your brain wind down for the night.
A healthier you makes for a happier you.