1. You may register and hold only one TANGS Membership at any time. Membership categories are Insider, Classic and Preferred, and all Memberships are non-transferable.
2. You may sign up for Insider Membership via the TANGS mobile app or TANGS.com, or in person by completing an application form at TANGS Customer Service or selected in-store points-of-sale at TANGS at Tang Plaza and TANGS VivoCity. TANGS Customer Service counters are located at TANGS at Tang Plaza L4 or TANGS VivoCity L1.
3. No minimum spend is required for signing up as an Insider Member. Insider Membership will be automatically upgraded to Classic Membership with a minimum Nett Spend of $80 in a single receipt, and be automatically upgraded to Preferred Membership with a minimum Nett Spend of $5,000 in a single or multiple receipts within a period of 12 months.
4. You may sign up for Classic Membership in the same way as Insider Membership, except that you must incur a minimum Nett Spend of $80 in a single receipt in order to sign up for Classic Membership. The receipt used for your Classic Membership application must not contain any particulars of rebate balance, or of issuance or redemption of TANGS$ (for what TANG$ is, see no. 12 below). Classic Membership will be automatically upgraded to Preferred Membership with a minimum Nett Spend of $5,000 in a single or multiple receipts within a period of 12 months.
5. Preferred Membership must be applied for in person at TANGS Customer Service by presenting the receipt or receipts issued within a period of 12 months showing a minimum Nett Spend of $5,000. Each of the receipts used for your Preferred Membership application must not contain any particulars of rebate balance, or of issuance or redemption of TANGS$.
6. Upon registration, no physical TANGS Cards will be issued. Instead, you may access your TANGS Virtual Card through the TANGS mobile app. You may update your personal particulars via the TANGS mobile app or TANGS.com, or in person at TANGS Customer Service or selected in-store points-of-sale. Present your TANGS Virtual Card (or physical TANGS Card, if any) for verification at point-of-sale to earn or to redeem Membership rebates.
7. Nett Spend refers to the amount you spend on a purchase excluding goods & services tax (GST), and after deducting the total value of all TANGS gift cards, TANGS gift vouchers, other promotional vouchers, promo codes on TANGS.com and/or the redemption amount of previously-earned rebates used to pay for this purchase. Nett Spend is rounded down to the nearest $10 for purposes of calculating TANGS$.
8. Purchases made in instalments irrespective of the amount purchased, and the cost of services such as delivery and alterations, do not count towards Nett Spend.
9. Nett Spend may be made at TANGS at Tang Plaza (except for selected F&B outlets), TANGS VivoCity or other TANGS off-site locations, or via TANGS mobile app or TANGS.com.
10. Classic Membership is valid for 1 year. Your Classic Membership may be extended for another year if, before the expiry date, you make at least one purchase of a minimum Nett Spend of $1. Otherwise, your Classic Membership will automatically convert to an Insider Membership.
11. Preferred Membership is valid for 1 year. Your Preferred Membership may be extended for another year if, before the expiry date, you incur a minimum Nett Spend of $5,000 to extend the Preferred Membership for another year. If you incur Nett Spend of less than $5,000 before the expiry date, your Preferred Membership will automatically convert to a Classic Membership. If you incur no Nett Spend before the expiry date, your Preferred Membership will automatically convert to an Insider Membership.
12. Rebates in the form of TANGS Dollars (TANGS$) are enjoyed by Classic and Preferred Members. Every $10 of Nett Spend entitles you to 6% rebate or TANGS$0.60 if you are a Classic Member, and every $10 of Nett Spend entitles you to 10% or TANGS$1.00 if you are a Preferred Member.
13. Rebates may be redeemed against subsequent purchases at TANGS at Tang Plaza (except for selected F&B outlets), TANGS VivoCity or other TANGS off-site locations, or via the TANGS mobile app or TANGS.com. Rebate amounts do not count towards Nett Spend.
14. All rebates earned in a single calendar month must be redeemed no later than 12 calendar months after the month during which these rebates were earned. Rebates that are not redeemed within this period will automatically expire.
15. Rebates are non-transferable and, save for redemptions made against subsequent purchases (see no. 13 above), may not be exchanged for cash, credit, merchandise or services.
16. When making a purchase, you may utilise only the rebates of your Membership. You may not use your rebates in combination with the rebates under another person’s Membership against a purchase.
17. Classic and Preferred Members are entitled to complimentary delivery for every in-store Nett Spend of $200 or more at TANGS at Tang Plaza or TANGS Vivocity, or for a Nett Spend of $200 or more via the TANGS mobile app or TANGS.com.
18. To enjoy other Membership benefits, Classic and Preferred Members should present their TANGS Virtual Cards (or physical TANGS Card, if any) to TANGS Customer Service or at the relevant redemption location.
20. TANGS Return Policy sets out the terms and conditions of all returns of items purchased, and may be found on the TANGS mobile app and TANGS.com. All returns of items and refunds made shall be governed by the Policy then prevailing. If you obtain a refund for any item for which a rebate was earned by you, the rebate amount for the returned item will be deducted from your Membership account. If the rebate balance in your Membership account is insufficient to cover the rebate amount to be deducted, the rebate amount will instead be deducted from the purchase price to be refunded to you for the returned item. Refunds must be made in person at TANGS Customer Service and selected TANGS in-store points-of-sale, and your TANGS Virtual Card (or physical TANGS Card, if any) must be presented.
21. If you obtain a refund for an item contained in the receipt presented for TANGS Membership activation, TANGS reserves the right to require you to make purchases within a 30-day period which will satisfy the required minimum Nett Spend. Otherwise, your TANGS Membership may be revoked or converted to Insider Membership and earned rebates may be voided and cancelled. You will have to fulfil the Nett Spend and any other conditions then prevailing to re-apply for TANGS Membership.
22. TANGS reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions governing TANGS Membership including its privileges and benefits without prior notice to Members. TANGS Members may access the prevailing terms and conditions via the TANGS mobile app or TANGS.com.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by Singapore law and, for purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, no party other than C.K. Tang Limited and a registered Member shall be entitled to claim any benefit hereunder.