Consumer advisory: C.K. Tang Limited, the holder of TANGS Gift Card stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the following terms and conditions of use carefully
- Applicable to use at TANGS at Tang Plaza and TANGS VivoCity.
- Not applicable for use at F&B outlets at TANGS.
- A reloadable stored value card valid for one (1) year from the last top-up date. Minimum amount for each top up is S$20. Card may be topped up to a maximum of S$1,000. No extension of expiry date of stored value is permitted.
- Not replaceable or refundable. No claims will be entertained for any TANGS Gift Card which is expired, lost, torn, defaced or damaged.
- Not exchangeable for cash.
- Not to be resold or traded without TANGS’ prior written consent.
- Transferable. TANGS is not obliged to verify the ownership of the TANGS Gift Card before acceptance for use.
- Property of C.K. Tang Limited (“TANGS”). If found, please return to TANGS at Tang Plaza, 238864.
- Faulty card due to manufacturer’s defects will be replaced free of charge. The stored value in the replacement card shall bear the same expiry date as defective card.
Refund of merchandise purchased with TANGS Gift Card shall be in the form of credit voucher(s). Refund terms and conditions apply,
- TANGS may at its discretion blacklist any TANGS Gift Card:
(a) suspected of being stolen, lost, tampered with, fraudulently issued, procured or valued, or being a counterfeit; or
(b) suspected of being faulty, damaged or invalid for use; or
(c) for any reason whatsoever, whereupon such TANGS Gift Card shall no longer be valid for use, and the stored value therein shall not be refunded except with TANGS’ written approval
- TANGS shall not be liable in any way for:
(a) any delay or failure in processing TANGS Gift Card transactions because of any electronic, mechanical system, data processing or telecommunication defect or failure, act of God, civil disturbance or any event outside the control of TANGS, its servants, agents or contractors;
(b) any malfunction, defect or error in any terminal or other data processing equipment, software or system used to process TANGS Gift Card transactions;
(c) any damage to or loss of or inability to retrieve any data or information that may be stored in the TANGS Gift Card or any microchip or circuit or device in the TANGS Gift Card or corruption of any such data or information, howsoever caused; and/or
(d) any fraud and/or forgery in relation to the TANGS Gift Card perpetrated on TANGS, its servants, agents or contractors.
- TANGS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein from time to time at its sole discretion. TANGS may, but is not obliged to, provide notification of such changes at TANGS website (www.tangs.com) or other means of communication as TANGS may deem fit and shall be effective as of the date specified by TANGS
- The purchaser and all users of the TANGS Gift Card shall fully indemnify and keep indemnified TANGS against all claims, demands, action, proceedings, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) suffered, incurred or sustained by TANGS directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with these terms and conditions, including without limitation:
(a) any use or misuse of the TANGS Gift Card; and
(b) any breach of these terms and conditions by the purchaser or user.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between TANGS and the purchaser and all users of the TANGS Gift Card, and no further or other terms and/or conditions shall be deemed to be implied or to arise by way of any collateral or other agreement by reason of any representation made or given by TANGS, its servants, agents or contractors.