C.K. TANG LIMITED
(Registration No. 196100023H)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at RELC International Hotel, 30 Orange Grove Road, Level 5 (Room 507), Singapore 258352 on 30 August 2013 at 9.30 a.m. for the following purposes:
AS ROUTINE BUSINESS
- 1) To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and the Audited Accounts for the financial year ended 31 March 2013, together with the Auditors’ Report thereon. (Resolution 1)
- 2) To approve the payment of up to S$80,000 as Directors’ Fees for the financial year ending 31 March 2014, to be paid quarterly in arrears. (2013: S$80,000). (Resolution 2)
- 3) To re-appoint Messrs Ernst & Young LLP, as Auditors and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration. (Resolution 3)
- 4) To transact any other routine business that may be properly transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
By Order of the Board
Tan La Hiong
Date: 14 August 2013
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and to vote instead of him. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
- A member of the Company which is a corporation is entitled to appoint its authorised representatives or proxies to vote on its behalf.
- The instrument appointing the proxy must be lodged at the registered office of the Company at 5 Kadayanallur Street, Singapore 069183 not less than forty-eight (48) hours before the time fixed for the Annual General Meeting.