• Joined in February 1999
• On 1 June 2006, he was appointed as Chief Executive Officer and remains as a member of the Board. He was a Non-Executive Director from 1994 to January 1999.
• More than 18 years of experience with leading international management consultancies, focusing on strategic planning, organisation development and corporate finance.
• Holds a Master of Science(Economics) Degree from London Business School.
• He is a Fellow of the Institute of Certified Accountants in England and Wales as well as member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore.
JULIET TING-WILLCOX - Head, TANGS Stores Singapore
• Joined in July 1990
• Responsible for development of retail concepts and merchandising.
• More than 15 years of managerial experience in retail merchandising.
• Held appointments with several department stores
CECILIA TAN - Vice-President, Group Finance
• Joined in June 2007.
• Responsible for the Group’s financial and accounting matters
• More than 15 years of managerial experience in audit and financial management.
GERRY REZEL - Vice-President, Communications
• Joined in November 2010
• Responsible for Marketing & Communications, Loyalty Marketing and Visual Merchandising
SHERRI LIM - Vice-President, Human Resource and Store Management
Joined in September 2008
• Responsible for the Group's Human Resource, Organisation Development & Store Management
• More than 15 years of experience in Human Resource Management
SAM WAI KEONG - Vice-President, Information Technology
• Joined in July 2009
• Responsible for Information Technology
• More than 10 years of experience in IT management